2015-09-24

Alpaca Yarn is coming to a craft show!

   Time flies!  It is almost the end of September.  It means, my busiest craft show season is about the begin!  This summer was rather cool, and it was optimal time for me when I handle warm and fluffy yarns. 
   I was busy dying alpaca blend yarn this summer.  The yarn that I used has 50 percent man-made fiber and 50 percent of alpaca.  I personally like the result of this blend yarn dying.  The color came out soft. 


I bring these yarns to the craft show of this weekend-September 26, 2015, Saturday.  Come to see these yarn to my booth! 
Location / hours : Holy Child Roman Catholic Church (Gym), 212 Station Street, Bridgeville, PA, 15017.  10:00am - 3:00pm.  I have not been there before, and I am looking forward to seeing new people!

No comments: