2015-11-23

Holiday show season is in!

   November is the busiest month for crafters.  There are a lot of shows every weekends.  These shows attract people who are looking for special gifts for Christmas.  I am one of the busy crafters.   
   I have sent some of my items for a craft show at a local art center this year.  This is the second year for me to join this show.  I usually like to be at a show location and I enjoy talking to people who come to my booth.  But this 4-weeks show at this art center allow me to work in other locations while my items are exhibited in their place.  At first, I felt a little sad because I had to send my children (my amigurumi animals!) to a distant place where I couldn't see them.  However, thanks to some good feedbacks from my customers, I decided to join this show again!  I made 28 items for this show this year.  If you are interested in this show, come to visit North Hills Art Center!  My amigurumi animals are looking forward to seeing you!   I will be in a craft show of Independence Middle School  this weekend!  
(IMS Holiday Show -2807 Bethel Church Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102, November 28, Saturday.  Hours 9:00 - 3:00)
Winter Wonderland Holiday Shop
(North Hills Art Center - 3432 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237)
Open beginning November 14 thru December 12

Closed November 26 & 27

Mondays thru Saturdays 10:00am-3:00pm

Free Admission & Free Parking

No comments: