2015-11-06

Amigurumi tool - a pencil with eraser


Pencil eraser has a nice grip!
   Stuffing fiber fill is fun part of Amigurumi making -- no special technique is required!  Just right amount of fiber fill makes your yarn animal nice and round 3D animals.  When I put fiber fill from a big opening of animal parts, it is not difficult.  However, when I make a small Amigurumi, the opening for filling tend to be small.  I have a stick which came with a bag of fiber filling, but it does not have a good traction to pull the fiber inside of Amigurumi.  I started looking for a substitute tool to make this stuffing job easier.  After testing several things, I found a very simple and effective tool. It is a pencil with an eraser!  Eraser is a rubber, so it naturally has a nice grip!  I tested this pencil eraser to fill the fiber filling.  It worked very well!  When I was using a stick to fill the fiber filling, I needed to move it many times.  But with this pencil eraser, it was so much easier for me to fill fiber! 






No comments: