2015-10-30

Jack-O-lantern 2015!

   This is my son's Jack-o-lantern.  It was fun to work on this with my son.  He drew lines for eyes and mouth...but it was a little bit tough for him to cut out the thick pumpkin, so I helped him a little bit.   I had never carved a pumpkin before, and I didn't know that inside of the pumpkin was that empty!  I was imagining that the inside was filled with a lot of seeds and gooey stuff...but there was not much!   
    I put on the candle and turned off our living room light.  "Wow" ...that was the first word we said....The picture doesn't show the outline of the pumpkin well....but I like the lighting!   I sent this picture to my friend in Japan, and she said "Different sizes of eyes makes this lantern more creepier!"  I totally agree to her.  My son didn't mean to make them different sizes...but in the end, his hard work got paid off!  
   My son doesn't know that I enjoy watching this lantern even after he went to bed tonight. 

No comments: