2015-10-16

Movie time - Irresistible Knitting Time!

   I like watch movies -- cartoons, actions, and romantic comedies.  I also like knitting something simple when I am watching a movie.  Garter stitch work is always good companion for my movie time.  The picture on the left is a dish drying mat that I made while I was watching a movie.  Garter stitch - both 'right side' and 'wrong side' are knitted as you know.  Garter stitch work is usually finished in a short time.  My son always says "Can't you stop knitting while you are watching a movie??  You always say 'do one thing at a time!"   --- When I hear this, my inner voice is telling him like this --  "Yes, my son, you are right.  But...Especially, when I have to watch kids' cartoon which I am not so keen on, I really need to hold something that makes me feel really good!  I just want to make the most of my time."  I may be a little bit selfish, but as an adult, I have something that I need to do every day.  I feel a little bit guilty, but I cannot help.  About 2-hour movie time would often give me enough time to accomplish a small work.  

No comments: