2015-10-04

Finger-less Mittens for indoor space?!

   I took some of my knitted finger-less mittens with me for a local craft show today.  I heard an interesting way of usage of finger-mittens from a lady who came to my booth. She told me that she needed them when she worked at her office.  Before I heard her story, I was thinking finger-less mittens were used only when we were outside and want to get some warmth while we were using cell phones.  She explained that her office was cold, and these mittens were very convenient when she does her office work  --- holding a pen, handling some paper documents and etc.  Finger-less mittens are not only for out door thing!   
   Every time I go to a craft show, people tell me about their stories.  This is my favorite part to be at shows.  Their story often gives me a chance for me to go back and think about my initial motivation when I started doing this business -- to create something that people really needs.  I was happy to know that the finger-less mittens were really needed by the lady and I could not forget about her smile after she left from my booth for a while.  I am looking forward to seeing somebody like her at my next show! 

No comments: