2015-10-27

Amigurumi mouse Colby

Colby(Colbies) the Mouse(mice)       
   I participated in a craft show last Saturday.  The venue was new to me, but it became a very enjoyable show.  I met a lot of kind people and I also had a chance to talk with my vendor friends!  Gaining new friends through craft shows always gives me a good reason to go back to another one!  I still remember that I was very nervous when I took part in a local craft show about 6 years ago for the first time.  I was full of fear --- I had no idea how the craft show would go and I was not sure if I were able to understand local people's conversation! ( My native language is Japanese. ) I just hoped  that I could give a right change to people who purchased my items!    
   Amigurumi mouse - Colby - is the very first item when I get ready for each craft show.   I like small and round creatures, and children love them!  It is fun to make these little mice thinking of smiles of those children.   I always enjoy chatting with little kids and they sometimes give me ideas what to make next.  This mouse Colby (I took the name from a cheese name) has helped me to start a nice conversation with people who comes to my booth! 

No comments: