2015-11-29

Am I a Knit-holic??

Oh...needle, I need you!
   I had a craft show at a local middle school today.   I was busy making Amigurumi animals and some other stuff for this show during the past week.  I was feeling tired physically after all the work...but the thing that I was doing at today's show was knitting!  ( I was going to take a rest while I was at the show.)  I found out that if I don't have the time of holding my knitting needle/crochet hook, I feel like that I am missing something ....something that I really need to calm myself with.  They are just a pair of knitting needles...they are just a crochet hook.  But I am able to feel very comfortable when I am holding them and working with them. They are a kind of magical tool for me.  They look very simple but they create many kind of complicated items by being moved this way and that way.  I've been knitting/crocheting for years almost everyday So, I think doing this activity has become a part of my life.  I may be a knit-holic, but being a knit-holic is a harmless!  (Nobody is hurt!)  I will knit tomorrow, too!

No comments: