2015-12-28

Fishtail lace mitten in progress

    My fishtail lace mitten is in progress!  I finished to the last row before decreasing stitches toward finger-tip part.  There are total 48 stitches, and these stitches will be decreased to 6 stitches by Knit two stitches together (K2tog).  You can decrease by Slip-slip-knit (SSK), too.  K2tog usually creates right-slant stitches and SSK creates left-slant ones.  The yarn that I am using is Canopy fingering by The Fibre Company.  This is very soft and smooth yarn!  I've already started thinking of trying other colors of this line.   At the store that I purchased this yarn, I saw they had more colors.  My recent favorite color is light blue-green ...sometimes it is called 'seafoam.'  I was imagining of making this mittens with the color.  It is not a 'warm' color but it would look beautiful!   It is like eating an ice cream on a cold day! (=Cold-day ice cream tastes more delicious!)  Seeing beautiful color would make me feel warm!

No comments: