2017-01-10

Boucle Yarn Project completed!

    My boucle yarn project has done today!  Simple garter stitch shows the color and feature of the yarn very well!  Here is the picture!  Hmmm....what is the good name for this scarf?  From the color way....I decided to call this finished work - Monet Garden Scarf!    If you are interested in making this scarf, please check my previous post. What stitch is the best for strong character yarn?  I enjoy making this scarf while I was watching TV!  (It is hard to watch TV when I am working on 'lace' pattern - If I do that, I am sure I would drop many stitches!)  After finishing my project, I thought this basic knitting stitch - garter stitch - worked perfect to help showing the yarn character the best. It will be good to go back to the basic next time when I encounter next strong personality yarn. 
Doesn't it look like Monet color?



No comments: