2017-01-20

Bulky Yarn 1 ball project!

    I finished my new knitting pattern today!  It is a PDF pattern for mittens - bulky weight yarn project.  Bulky, chunky and jumbo size yarns are very popular recently.  There even is a yarn called Mega size yarn!   I don't have any plan to use mega size yarn right now, but I needed to use size 5 - bulky weight yarn from my MEGA amount of yarn stash!  I usually use this size of yarn to make amigurumi bunny, however, I hadn't used them for something wearable before. 
   It is still cold outside.  When I take my child to his school in the morning, I often forget to put on my gloves.  It is a very short walk - only 2 minutes! - but I always regret that I didn't put on my gloves.   So it was easy for me to come up my new project idea!  Plus, I thought it should be finished quickly to wear them tomorrow!  I listed my PDF pattern on my Etsy shop today.  Take a look at it when you have a chance! 

No comments: